2. Either Sign In or Create your User ID
3. Browse to your Downloads folder. If you click on the Date Modified column, this will bring your most current files to the top. You will find a file with a name similar to this: “Setup.X86.en-us_ProjectProRetail_c41af6dc-fd2e-47fc-b2a4-a9ee0fa11375_TX_PR_”. Double click on this file and Microsoft Project Pro 2016 will begin installation.
4. Once complete, you will receive the following notification
5. Project 2016 will now be available from Start. (Note that I have three version of project installed on this machine)
6. Click on Project 2016. The following License Agreement appears. Click on Accept.
7. Because I want to run previous versions of Microsoft Project along with Project 2016, I select the option to “Cancel and not perform an upgrade at this time”.
8. Project 2016 is now ready to use: