This is "Module 4 – Create a View in a SharePoint Task List", which is part of a series on "How to create a Kanban Board in SharePoint Linked Dynamically to Microsoft Project Task Board".
23. Navigate back to your Task List in SharePoint. This one is titled My Project. Click on refresh in your browser window. The three tasks created within MS Project will now appear in the My Project Task List. This is the All Tasks view.
24. Let's now create three new views from this one SharePoint list. Click the >List tab, >Create View
24. Chose Standard View
25. Input View Name; To Do. Only place a checkmark under Display for "Task Name":
26. In the Filter section, for the option to "Show the times when column" Board Status, is equal to, and input "To Do"
27. Once you click on OK, you will be returned to the My Project SharePoint list within the To Do view:
28. Let's create a second view. Click on >List tab, >Create view, >Standard view, input "In Progress" as the View Name. Only the Task Name needs to be selected for Display
29. For "Show the items when column" select Board Status from the dropdown. Chose "is equal to" and type in In Progress
30. Click on OK. You will be returned to the SharePoint list for My Project, but you are now within the In Progress view.
31. Let's create a third view. Click on >List tab, >Create view, >Standard view, input "Done" as the View Name. Only the Title needs to be selected for Display
32. Under Filter, for "Show the items when column", choose "Board Status", "is equal to", type "Done":
33. When you click on OK, you will be returned to your SharePoint list but within the Done view
See next article: Module 5 – Create a Kanban Board in SharePoint
Note: You may find this helpful: