This is "Module 5 - Create Applet in IFTTT", which is part of a series on "Create Tasks in Microsoft Project using Google Assistant".
12. Visit https://ifttt.com (If This Then That) and create an account
13. When asked to choose at least three services, select Google Assistant, Wunderlist and Gmail
14. Click on the dropdown arrow to the right of your user name and click on New Applet
15. Click the "+this"
16. In Step 1, search for Assistant and click on Google Assistant
17. The Choose trigger step will appear. For Step 2, click on "Say a phrase with a text ingredient"
18. Within the question for "What do you want to say", input 'add $ to my project'. Within the question for "What do you want the Assistant to say in response?', input 'Ok, adding task'.
19. Then click on Create Trigger
20. Click on the "+that"
21. In Step 3 Choose action service, type gm, then click on Gmail
22. Step 4, click on send an email
23. Within the To address, input firstname.lastname@example.org
24. Within Subject, click on the Add Ingredient option and select Textfield.
25. As a last step, you can change the name of your Applet if you like.
26. Click on Save.
See next article: Module 6 – Create Workflow in Microsoft Flow
Note: You may find this helpful: